Colorimetric design, coloring, chromium and color design are all good terms to talk about coloring an image. Now a days, coloration plays a very important role in the attraction and in the message that an image emanates and it is often the responsibility of the retoucher to bring this little “I do not know what” which will make all the difference.
The design of an image coloration is a job in itself. It must be done carefully and carefully to create maximum impact.
Do not hesitate to take the time it takes to get there, because so many opportunities are available to you and it is sometimes difficult to choose from all the possibilities.
So here are 10 points my best tips for Professional Photo Editing Service. That will help you to choose the ideal coloring for an image.
The design of an image coloration is a job in itself. Professional Photo Editing Service means the carefully and carefully to create maximum impact.
- Ask the right questions and collect as much information as possible before starting your coloration. Therefore, you must know your client first; Is it a brand, a design agency, a photographer? The second thing to know is the concept behind the image. What are your client’s intentions and what is the goal? What audience does he want to reach? What kind of feeling does he want? Did he have a reference or an inspiration in mind? The more you know about the concept the more this one will become clear to you. In addition, you should know the following aspects: Do you have to respect the established style of the photographer who took the picture or proposes to your customer something new and innovative according to the trends of the moment?
- Knowing the use of the image is an asset that can help you identify the colors that will have the most impact. Know in which environment your images will be observed: a magazine, a billboard, a packaging, a contest, etc. You will then know if your coloring has to follow certain trends or “popper” through the competition.
- Intense contrast or softness? Usually, your customer likes either one or the other; Even the most heterogeneous portfolios will have a guideline. Find out what makes your customer vibrate. Contrast preference is easy to spot in the type of illumination of the images that it is used to produce. Make a good analysis of the tastes of your client and you will find something that will please him.
- A hot or cold dominant will have a different impact on the message. Which will offer the best atmosphere in the picture? A warm cup in a blue environment and a cold cup in a red environment might be contradictory unless it is wanted.
- The color balance is paramount. Identify the main point of attention (pattern, object, element, makeup, clothing, etc.) and try to see if it will be favored by a color contrast. The use of different percentages of primary and complementary colors can help to bring out the subject; An orange object, for example, will stand out much more in a blue environment. Play with contrasts. The rule of 3, as used by graphic designers and photographers to create the perfect balance in their image composition, can also apply to color! You will notice that in most of the images you like and remember, 3 colors dominate at different intensities.
- Using technology, such as Photoshop filters or prerecorded “settings” of some software, can give you a very good starting point. Just be careful that people do not point your image saying, “Did you use the Photoshop Lens Flare ?!”
- Exploring on good sides, so why not try to reverse the color of one of your layers. Or add a color, gradient, or another image in blending mode? Sometimes, controlled chance can get us out of routine and get us many surprises.
- Inspiration can come from everywhere, as much of an object in your environment as the atmosphere of a movie you just saw. Be vigilant in the colors that attract your attention, as an innumerable source of color schemes passes before you every day.
- The feeling. Did you know that in Inuit art it is the soapstone that reveals to the artist the work that is hidden there? And if you did the same. Discover the work, the colors, which is hidden under each image.
- Finally, do not forget to have fun. The more pleasure you have in doing what you do, the more you will like the end result of your image. This will match your vision and will certainly earn you praise.
Would you like to check more articles about Professional Photo Editing Service