Filmmaker Liz Rogers and director Kevin Flint go to South Dakota following a story on Uranium contamination only to discover that the problem flows much farther than they imagined. Our nuclear legacy began with uranium. From “Fat Man” and “Little Boy” to “Duck and Cover,” we believed it was safe to eat, drink and breathe in the shadow of the Atomic Bomb. The subsequent health and environmental damage will take generations, and in some cases thousands of years to heal. Our ground water, wells, drinking water, air and soil are contaminated with some of the most toxic heavy metals known to man—and yet we still have no firm plan in place for the storage of tons of nuclear materials we produce every year.
Let’s Introduce with Industry Leading partner
- Director : Lizabeth Rodgers, Kevin Flint
- Writers : Lizabeth Rodgers
- Actors : Shirley MacLaine, Eliabeth Kucinich, Dennis Kucinich, Dr. Jim Stone, Lizabeth Rodgers, Elina Lowensohn, Anderson Cooper, Dr. Hannan LaGarry
- Genre : Documentary
- Run Time : 1 hour 21 minutes
- Release Date : December 4th, 2015